Aztera's skilled and experienced electrical, mechanical, and software engineers work systematically to develop customized automated test equipment that evaluate electrical, mechanical, and integrated devices for functionality and performance. Our collaborative team works closely with clients – from startups to fortune 500 companies – to develop high-performance, custom-made testing solutions so our clients can be confident that they’re bringing the best possible product to market.
Aztera specializes in the development of rugged distributed data acquisition systems, machine vision applications, and motion control. We’re also known for creating software that automates, acquires, analyzes, and displays results in an efficient and cost-effective manner, as well as software for managing, storing, and protecting customer data. Our dedication to excellent service means we work closely with clients to meet their specific support needs, whether it is creating test fixtures, testing boards, building cable harnesses, or generating supporting documentation and personalized user’s manuals.
From Research-and-Development-stage applications to end-of-line manufacturing of test equipment, Aztera’s full-service team develops innovative solutions to address complex testing challenges. Simply put, we make technology work.
Areas of Expertise
- Rugged distributed data acquisition systems, machine vision applications, and motion control
- Customized automated test equipment for electrical, mechanical, and integrated devices
- Full service, from R&D-level applications to end-of-line manufacturing solutions
- Support elements, such as test fixtures, board testing, cable harnesses, and supporting documentation
- Tailored packaging for test equipment
- Software to automate test systems
- Data and database management and assistance with data acquisition, manipulation, and analysis
Test equipment is just a piece of the wide range of responsive services Aztera provides. Learn more about our technology development, prototyping, embedded software, manufacturing support, and commercialization assistance solutions. Aztera’s full range of services can help you take your technical ideas from concept to commercialization.